Brad’s 12 years in the health and fitness industry have been busy, to say the least.
Working as a personal trainer, coach and educator, his knowledge and experience
are surpassed only by his roaring enthusiasm for the job.
Over the past seven years, Brad has relished sharing his knowledge and energy with students as lead presenter at The Australian Institute of Fitness. And a year with Melbourne Storm’s Development Squad as a Strength and Conditioning Coach sharpened and polished Brad’s skills and knowledge, further fuelling his passion for health and fitness.
Brad’s work with athlete Emma Cochrane in 2016 is an excellent example of the depths of his knowledge regarding strength and training techniques: Brad encouraged, guided and trained Emma all the way to first place in Australia for the International Natural Bodybuilding Association’s Bikini Division. Superstar Emma went on to claim fourth place in INBA’s World Titles in Dubai. Brad’s enthusiasm and dedication is boundless, quite literally – he’s trained (and travelled with) clients to not only run the gruelling Wilsons Prom 100, but also to climb Mount Everest, and he’s currently whipping New York Marathon hopefuls into shape for this year’s event.
Training with Brad isn’t only super beneficial for health, strength and fitness, it’s also an uplifting reminder that loving the hell out of your job is entirely possible.
- 13 years experience training professional athletes and general population
- Post Graduate in Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise & Sports Science
- Undergraduate in Physical Education
- FMA Certified in Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Strength & Conditioning
- Football Federation Australia Coach
- Qualify your orthopedic profile and assess areas of weakness, to enable you to achieve the positional demands of primary movements related to any sports and everyday life.
- To motivate, teach and educate all ages and abilities, the techniques and methodologies to overcome any physical challenge. Whether it is to dominate a competitive sport, be ready for the trials that life can bring or simply maintain a level of sustainable, injury free fitness.
- As a Fitness Professional my mission is to use my knowledge and ability to help you achieve the goals that we set together. Your goals are my goals. If you succeed, I succeed.
- Now I believe I can do it!