Brad’s 15 years in the health and fitness industry have been busy, to say the least. Working as a personal trainer, coach and educator, his knowledge and experience are surpassed only by his roaring enthusiasm for the job.
Through the years 2009-2016, Brad has relished sharing his knowledge and energy with students as lead presenter at The Australian Institute of Fitness and a year with Melbourne Storm’s Development Squad as a Strength and Conditioning Coach sharpened and polished Brad’s skills and knowledge, further fuelling his passion for health and fitness.
Since then Brad has dedicated his life to not only training his clients for life, but challenging them to step outside their comfort zones by completing life changing experiences such as Mt Everest Base Camp, The New York Marathon, Sydney Marathon and Melbourne marathon.
Brad has recently dedicated his life to completing a full IRONMAN with minimal 8 week preparation. Brad conquered the ironman in honour of one our good friends and clients here at Hurt Locker, Gill Webb, to draw attention to the need of support to those battling Bowel Cancer.
Training with Brad isn’t only super beneficial for health, strength and fitness, it’s also an uplifting reminder that loving the hell out of your job is entirely possible.
- 13 years experience training professional athletes and general population
- Post Graduate in Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- Bachelor Degree in Exercise & Sports Science
- Undergraduate in Physical Education
- FMA Certified in Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Strength & Conditioning
- Football Federation Australia Coach
- Qualify your orthopedic profile and assess areas of weakness, to enable you to achieve the positional demands of primary movements related to any sports and everyday life.
- To motivate, teach and educate all ages and abilities, the techniques and methodologies to overcome any physical challenge. Whether it is to dominate a competitive sport, be ready for the trials that life can bring or simply maintain a level of sustainable, injury free fitness.
- As a Fitness Professional my mission is to use my knowledge and ability to help you achieve the goals that we set together. Your goals are my goals. If you succeed, I succeed.
- Now I believe I can do it!